Kenzie Davidovich, D.M.D.
Dr. Kenzie Davidovich graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, in 2015, with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. She then moved to Milwaukee, WI and practiced at a highly successful private practice for 6 years. She has invested numerous hours into continuing education within all aspects of general dentistry. In 2021, she joined Otterpohl Dental with the expertise necessary to serve all patients – existing and new!
Dr. Davidovich considers general dentistry her dream job, and loves the combination of art and science that the field provides. Her mission is to be patient, fair, transparent, respectful, and honest to everyone that enters the practice.
Dr. Davidovich values the relationships that are made in private practice, and she is excited to establish those at Otterpohl Dental. Outside of work, Dr. Davidovich lives in Nashville with her husband, two children, and dog. She enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors.
joseph otterpohl, D.M.D.
Dr. Joe Otterpohl graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1980 with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. He has maintained a successful dental practice in Nashville, TN since graduation. Having a keen interest in the cosmetic side of dentistry and restoring patients’ teeth and smile to the best possible outcome, he considers facial esthetics a natural progression in his desire to give his patients not only great smiles but also beautiful skin, facial tone and a youthful appearance.
- We look forward to meeting you! We will strive to make your dental experience personalized, fun, and easy.
- We value our patients and the relationships that are established during your time with us.
- We know that a dental visit can make some people uneasy, but we want to show you that your time at Nashville dental studio can be calm, comfortable, and relaxing. We promise to always be responsive to your emotions.
- We will to always explain any treatment needed and have transparency with the financial obligations that coincide with those treatment plans.
- We want you to be proud to call Nashville Dental Studio your dental provider!
We are in-network with many different PPO dental insurances.
If we are out of network with your dental insurance, we will do all we can to work with your contracted insurance.
We offer an in-house savings plan for those who don’t have dental insurance.